Friday, March 24, 2006

Donkey Night at Fawcett's

I didn't play cards last night. Here are a couple reports on what I missed. Sounds like Tum, who won for the first time since August, was extra Tummy.

- Thum was extra table captain-y. My favorite part was when Eric knocked over a few drops of after dealing. In one breath, Thum told Eric to get some paper towel (he pointed to the kitchen in case Eric didn't know where to go), told Aaron to take over shuffling duties from Eric, told me to change the TV to the Mavericks game, AND was able to identify the Van Halen song on the radio.
- At one point Thum talk-sang some Jethro Tull song, I seriously thought about punching myself in the face to try and knock myself out. Also, does fawcett own stock in minute maid?

6 comments:

Thum said...

We miss you Todd. Scott was just aggravated since he wasn't drinking. I guess he forgot to tell you that it was m turn to deal and didn't want to slow the game down when Eric spilled his drink. Actually, I could care less since I finally got lucky, I mean won. Thank you Timmy.

Fawcett said...

Why was I just mad? I didn't say anything Tummy....those comments were from other people, although completely accurate.

Fawcett said...

A touch of logic would indicate that the comments weren't mine as the last comment was "does Fawcett own stock in Minute Maid." I know what stocks I own...and your ass in heads up is one stock I certainly own.

Tiny B said...

Tum - You should have realized those comments didn't come from Scott, since they were well written.

Fawcett said...

Burn...take that Scott.

Thum said...

Relax everybody. More than anyone, I can handle people giving me shit all the time. I know Scott was fucking with me like I was with him on my comment. Wow.