Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Greatest eggroll ever or I am not a donkey

As I replied on my reasoning for getting all in with 7s for $1500 verse chop.

Fawcett said...
Chop had played 832 straight hands very drunk...he was liable to turn over 23o. F#$@ everyone. Just won an 18 person sng so I am on the rebound. Tiny back me up on this one...

Now here is TBRs recount of the BT game last night....at least it was suited.

I'm UTG+1 and make it $120 to go. Called in three spots. Chop makes it $500 to go. I think he has nothing and come over the top for $675 more all in. Folded to chop. He quickly calls and doesn't turn over his cards. So I assume I'm ahead and up against, at worst, something like KQ. Flop is 7-2-2. Turn is a K. I cringe. He giggles and turns over 23s. He's playing the fucking Keisha all in pre-flop. Sick.

5 comments:

Tiny B said...

Not sure if it's an eggroll, but sure you are a donkey.

Unknown said...

And tiny b knows eggrolls...

Someone please send me Randy's recount of the big game. I am too poor to play in it, but love reading about it.

sunnyinphilly said...

Don't forget about me. Add me to the Big Game email list, please; I am also poor.

Fawcett said...

Ok I am a donkey but my push with the 7s was justified.

Gentle Shane said...

I completely forgot that 23 was "the keisha". Does this mean Chop will also be "slinging ass" someday?