Monday, September 26, 2005

So Honored

I can't believe that I have been asked to join this elite crew, by elite I mean writing skill not poker skill, of poker bloggers. I am one of the newer batfaces and constantly get criticized for my poor decisions, but usually leave with more money than I started with in our local game. Probably because I am a lucky bastard with cards and have an uncanny ability to call what is coming next. I am an obnoxious and giddy winner, working on that, but a very good loser.

Look forward to keeping you entertained with my insight even though I absolutely feel that all poker books are bullshit. There is also a chance this will be my last post since I was told that I'm on a short leash.

2 comments:

Tiny B said...

Who the hell let you post?

Thum said...

It is so good to be "invited" to something.