Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Online Articles: Numbers... head... hurt

When I started trying to get more serious about playing poker almost five years ago, I began by reading everything I could get my hands on. Books were great for a start, but over the course of the next year or so, I got more into the habit of reading tons and tons of articles and trip reports on the internet. I was reading 3-5 articles a day, or more, and pretty soon I started to think I was getting pretty studied on the game.

Then I ran across Lederer's site, which sadly hasn't been updated in over two years. But if you've got an hour or two to kill, it's worth it, if only to humble yourself a bit. My favorite is the great Razz article. If you don't come away from that feeling a little seasick, you should just turn pro.

No comments: