Thursday, December 07, 2006

It's been said before, but...Vegas, Baby!


Darling, my sister and I head to Vegas this afternoon for a weekend at Bellagio's Five Diamond World Poker Classic. Darling and I plan on playing in Friday's event with plans for the rest of the weekend still up in the air. It's been a long time since I've been to Vegas without other, younger, non-related Batfaces, so I assume this trip will be a little more tame, depending on whether we run into Misty or not.

I predict getting Darling away from his local Omaha games, where he's struggling, will do him some good and I expect him to cash at least once at Bellagio.

I'm trailing The Grinder by about 5700 points in the Player of the Year race, but I've figured if I can win 5 events at Bellagio, I can catch him. Keep watch here for updates.

PS - Just confirmed that we will be seeing Prince on Saturday night at the Rio, followed by a night at Pure, where we have a table reserved. Go Batfaces.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is Darling in the market for another son?

Anonymous said...

A very wise man once said, "I love me some me." But me? I love me some you.