Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Batfaces Everywhere

I subscribe to All In Magazine. I don't recommend it. I think Card Player is much better. I've been a subscriber to All In since its inception several years ago and I've received the monthly magazine like 10 times. Our friend Dan was the original editor and he left the gig because they were unorganized and unprofessional. If you know Dan, you'd find that ironic. Anyway, the most recent issue has a WSOP Main Event report by WSOP rookie and Hollywood producer, David Friendly. In the story, there is a picture of Friendly at dinner with Johnny Chan, Chris Ferguson, Marcel Luske, Russ Hamilton, Clonie Gowen, Ferguson's girl friend, Luske's publicist, All In's Publisher and our own Batface, Shane Keller. We guess Clonie invited Shane to dinner, assuming he'd realize she was just trying to be nice and he'd say no. We should have warned her, this is the exact way he became a regular in our home game. Of course, Shane said yes and there he is in the picture. Clearly, it would make sense for me to link to the picture on All In's website, but content on their site is at least two issues behind.

1 comment:

Thum said...

Please tell me that Shane represents us much better than Randy did in some pictures from the WSOP.