Monday, January 23, 2006

I hate 2006

So far in the year 2006, I have yet to win at our home game, lost twice on the river in heads up, won once in heads up, but that was against Dan, and came in 49th out of 50th place in the Pokerati Invitational. I have been criticized, well deserved, for my poorly written blogs. I guess Todd has been right all along, I suck at poker and doubly suck writing about it.

One thing I do find interesting is that our esteemed colleague, Dan, hosted that great tournament this weekend and wrote about it on his web page. The only problem was that he had no problem listing how terrible most of The Batfaces did, but he didn't mention who won the tournament. Only Karridy, who was runner up. Did I miss something? If I did, I'm sure someone will let me know.

No comments: